A Growing Cancer Care Network
Every day, Vantage Oncology | The US Oncology Network helps more than 1,400 independent physicians deliver value-based, integrated care to patients―close to home. We enable high quality cancer care through an integrated and supportive network that helps practices maintain their independence and prosper in today’s evolving healthcare landscape.
Through The Network, physicians have access to resources, best business practices, and the experience, infrastructure and support of McKesson, a trusted name in healthcare for over 180 years.
Our physicians have a voice, with opportunities to participate in dozens of committees that lead and guide The US Oncology Network. They also play a vital role in shaping the future of cancer care by taking part in cutting-edge clinical trials that are leading the way in the fight against cancer.
If you would like to be contacted about your practice joining The US Oncology Network, click here to learn more.
- We are individually responsible for each of our actions and collectively answerable for the performance of the entire organization and team we represent. We do not make excuses or blame others. We solve problems as they occur and take steps to prevent them from recurring.
- We’re never satisfied and always ask, “What can we do better”, Each of us has the power and responsibility to question what we do and how we do it to make a positive difference in the quality of service, effectiveness of processes and level of satisfaction among our team members, patients and their families, and partners.
- Each of us has the authority, responsibility and resources to do our jobs and solve problems. We enable patients to become active participants in their care, improving their sense of well-being and control, by equipping them with information and providing guidance in decision-making.
- We experience fulfillment in our jobs by striving to reach our full potential as individuals and as a team. We feel personally rewarded by what we do every day, as we focus on our Mission and live our Values.
- We honor our commitments. We are honest and trustworthy in our interactions with each other, the patients and families we serve, and our partners and business associates. All of our actions are aligned with our Mission.
- We continually identify the needs of those we serve, patients and their families, partners, physicians and teammates, and do everything within our power to exceed their expectations.
- Teams can accomplish far more than the sum of members’ individual efforts. We genuinely care for our teammates, respect each other and work together to achieve our Mission.