Join The Network
How we help practices thrive
We offer a variety of ways for an oncology practice to become part of Vantage Oncology | The US Oncology Network to gain the many benefits our organization provides. Practices can choose the affiliation model that best meets their needs and goals.
- Comprehensive Strategic Alliance (CSA)
In the CSA model, practices work with The Network to enable the success of the entire practice. Physicians maintain their independence, but get the support of a management company that has deep expertise in practice management.
- Radiation Joint Venture (JV) Model
In the joint venture model, practices and The Network each own a share of a radiation oncology asset and split the technical fees that result from that asset. The joint venture model aligns incentives and economic interests as well as provides operational and strategic advantages for partners.
Both models enable several benefits for physician partners:
- Independence: Physicians retain ownership of their practices and control over how they practice
- Innovation: Access to innovative solutions and tools that span practice operations and patient care
- Alignment: Business agreements that align incentives for us to win together
Community: Involvement in a community of physicians dedicated to a common purpose
Local Care is Better Care
Cancer may be the biggest challenge you will ever face in life, but thanks to exciting new developments in cancer research, great strides are being made every day in improving outcomes and quality of life. That’s why it’s critical to obtain care from a physician that has access to these promising new therapies and advancements.
Practices that are part of The US Oncology Network offer the most advanced, personalized cancer care available today in local communities, close to home.
What Does This Mean For You?
- You’ll receive state-of-the-art treatment in the community where you live and work, with the support of family and friends close at hand.
- You’ll receive evidence-based treatments that are proven to be effective.
- You’ll have access to advanced technologies, the latest breakthrough therapies and cutting-edge clinical trials, offering the opportunity for an optimal outcome.
- You’ll receive critical supportive care services, such as financial management, survivorship and advanced care planning to help you and your loved ones have the best experience possible.
- You’ll have access to online tools, like the My Care PlusSM patient portal, to help you stay connected with your care team to manage your treatment ─ anytime, anywhere.
Find A Practice Near You
With over 1,400 physicians and 400 treatment locations across the country, the advanced cancer care you need may be available right in your local community from a Vantage Oncology | The US Oncology Network practice. Search to see if there is a center near you.
Current Physician Openings:
• Wilkes-Barre, PA – Radiation Oncologist