Bi-Lingual Registered Nurse – Part Time
Vantage Oncology is searching for a bi-lingual (English/Russian) Registered Nurse to add to our team at Brooklyn Radiation Oncology in Brooklyn, New York. This is currently a part time role with the possibility of transitioning into a full time position within the next six months.
In this role you will have the opportunity to work with physicians, other clinical staff and directly with patients.
The ideal candidate will have:
• Associate’s degree in nursing or higher, as well as 5 years of experience as a Registered Nurse in the Medical Oncology, Medical/Surgical, Telemetry
or similar setting
• Must have current New York license in good standing
• OCN certification preferred but not required
• BLSCPR certification required
• Experience with EMR a plus
• Must have experience with Microsoft Office Suite
To apply for this position, please email your résumé and cover letter to email@example.com or fax it to (310) 335-4083.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
Mail: Vantage Oncology - H/R Department
1500 Rosecrans Ave., Suite 400, Manhattan Beach,CA 90266
Vantage offers competitive pay & excellent benefits. Salary DOE.
Vantage Oncology is an Equal Opportunity Employer.